您当前的位置:企业资料网 -> 管理文章 -> 企业知识库 -> 管理文章 -> 管理杂谈 -> 文章正文
最新星级酒店各岗位实用综合英语资料
作者:佚名  来源:转载/北海旅游网  发布时间:2011-6-12 9:19:34  发布人:qyzl

减小字体 增大字体

  
我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.
我们大概需要等多久?How long is the wait?
9点应该没问题。Nine o'clock should be O.K.
今天的推荐餐是什么?What do you have for today's special?
没问题。请给我你的名字。It's O.K. Your name, please.
请给我单。May I have a menu, please?
请坐,给您单,先生。Sit down , please .Here is the menu.
在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?Would you like something to drink before dinner?
我想点当地出产的酒。I'd like to have some local wine.
我可以点餐了吗?May I order, please?
你的牛排要如何烹调?How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。Well done (medium/rare),please.Service hours are:
(餐厅)供应时间是:7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.早餐7点到9点。11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.午餐11点半到1点半。6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.晚餐6点半到8点半。
这是您的帐单,请签字。Here is the bill. Please sign it.
Room service ,May I come in ?送餐服务,我可以进来吗?
A table for two?两人的一张台吗?

相关词汇
中式早點
烧饼 Clay oven rolls    油条  Fried bread stick    韭盒  Fried leek dumplings    水饺 Boiled dumplings 蒸饺 Steamed dumplings      馒头 Steamed buns    割包 Steamed sandwich      饭团  Rice and vegetable roll   蛋饼  Egg cakes    咸鸭蛋 Salted duck egg     豆浆  Soybean milk
 
稀饭 Rice porridge    白饭 Plain white rice    糯米饭 Glutinous rice 卤肉饭 Braised pork rice    蛋炒饭  Fried rice with egg   地瓜粥   Sweet potato congee
面  类
馄饨面 Wonton & noodles     刀削面 Sliced noodles   麻辣面  Spicy hot noodles    麻酱面 Sesame paste noodles   鴨肉面 Duck with noodles   鱔魚面  Eel noodles   乌龙面  Seafood noodles   榨肉丝面 Pork , pickled mustard green noodles   牡蛎细面 Oyster thin noodles    板条 Flat noodles    米粉 Rice noodles    炒米粉 Fried rice noodles 冬粉 Green bean noodle
汤  类
鱼丸汤  Fish ball soup     貢丸汤  Meat ball soup    蛋花汤   Egg & vegetable soup    蛤蜊汤Clams soup    牡蛎汤 Oyster soup   紫汤  Seaweed soup   酸辣汤  Sweet & sour soup     馄饨汤  Wonton soup  猪肠汤  Pork intestine soup   肉羹汤  Pork thick soup
鱿鱼汤  Squid soup         花枝羹  Squid thick soup
甜 点
爱玉  Vegetarian gelatin      糖葫芦 Tomatoes on sticks
长寿桃  Longevity Peaches    芝麻球  Glutinous rice sesame balls     麻花 Hemp flowers    
冰 类
绵绵冰 Mein mein ice   麦角冰 Oatmeal ice   地瓜冰 Sweet potato ice
紅豆牛奶冰 Red bean with milk ice 八宝冰 Eight treasures ice       豆花  Tofu pudding
果 汁
甘蔗汁 Sugar cane juice    酸梅汁 Plum juice  杨桃汁 Star fruit juice   青草茶 Herb juice
点  心
牡蛎煎 Oyster omelet     臭豆腐 Stinky tofu (Smelly tofu)  油豆腐 Oily bean curd     麻辣豆腐 Spicy hot bean curd   虾片  Prawn cracker      虾球  Shrimp balls   春卷  Spring rolls    蛋卷 Chicken rolls   碗糕 Salty rice pudding    筒仔米糕 Rice tube pudding
红豆糕 Red bean cake    绿豆糕 Bean paste cake   糯米糕 Glutinous rice cakes
萝卜糕  Fried white radish patty      芋头糕  Taro cake   肉圆  Taiwanese Meatballs     水晶饺  Pyramid dumplings   肉丸  Rice-meat dumplings       豆干  Dried tofu
餐 具
coffee pot 咖啡壶     coffee cup 咖啡杯     paper towel 纸巾 napkin 餐巾    table cloth 桌布   tea -pot 茶壶   tea set 茶具  tea tray 茶盘     caddy 茶罐    dish 碟    plate 盘 saucer  小碟子 rice bowl  饭碗  chopsticks 筷子    soup spoon 汤匙  knife 餐刀     cup 杯子   glass 玻璃杯    mug 马克杯   picnic lunch 便当    fruit plate 水果    toothpick 牙签
杂 项
bear's paw 熊掌    breast of deer 鹿脯   beche-de-mer; sea cucumber 海参    sea sturgeon 海鳝   salted jelly fish 海蜇皮  kelp, seaweed 海带    abalone 鲍鱼     hark fin 鱼翅 scallops 干贝   lobster 龙虾    bird's nest 燕窝 roast suckling pig 考乳猪     pig's knuckle 猪脚   boiled salted duck 盐水鸭  preserved meat 腊肉     barbecued pork 叉烧    sausage 香肠
fried pork flakes 肉松     BAR-B-Q 烤肉    meat diet 荤   vegetables 素      meat broth 肉羹  Cantonese cuisine 广东  set meal 客饭    curry rice 咖喱饭    fried rice 炒饭  plain rice 白饭  crispy rice 锅巴    gruel, soft rice , porridge 粥   noodles with gravy 打卤面    plain noodle 阳春面  casserole 砂锅     chafing dish, fire pot 火锅    meat bun 肉包子   shao-mai 烧麦      preserved bean curd 腐乳   bean curd 豆腐  fermented blank bean 豆豉    pickled cucumbers   酱瓜 preserved egg 皮蛋    salted duck egg 咸鸭蛋   dried turnip 萝卜干   today's special 今日特餐     chef's special 主厨特餐    buffet 自助餐  specialty 招牌   aperitif 饭前酒    dim sum 点心 French fires 炸薯条    baked potato 烘马铃薯 mashed potatoes 马铃薯泥   omelette 简蛋卷   pudding 布丁   pastries 甜点   pickled vegetables 泡   kimchi 韩国泡    crab meat 蟹肉  prawn 明虾   conch 海螺   escargots 田螺  braised beef 炖牛肉    bacon 熏肉     poached egg 荷包蛋 sunny side up 煎一面荷包蛋    over 煎两面荷包蛋    fried egg 煎蛋 over easy 煎半熟蛋     over hard 煎全熟蛋    scramble eggs 炒蛋   boiled egg 煮蛋 stone fire pot 石头火锅    miso shiru 味噌汤  roast meat 铁板烤肉    sashimi 生鱼片    butter 奶油  beverages 饮料     soya-bean milk 豆浆     yrup of plum 酸梅汤 tomato juice 番茄汁  orange juice 橘子汁  coconut milk 椰子汁 asparagus juice 芦荟汁    grapefruit juice 葡萄柚汁 vegetable juice 蔬汁    ginger ale 姜汁 sarsaparilla 沙士 soft drink 汽水   coco-cola (coke) 可口可乐     tea leaves 茶叶    black tea 红茶  jasmine tea 茉莉(香片)    tea bag 茶包     lemon tea 柠檬茶  white goup tea 冬瓜茶    honey 蜂蜜     chlorella 绿藻 soda water 苏打水     artificial color 人工色素    ice water 冰水   mineral water 矿泉水    distilled water 蒸馏水  long-life milk 保久奶    condensed milk 炼乳; 炼奶    coffee mate 奶精   coffee 咖啡    iced coffee 冰咖啡   white coffee 牛奶咖啡  black coffee 纯咖啡    ovaltine 阿华田    chlorella yakult 养乐多  vanilla ice-cream 香草冰淇淋   straw 吸管    pineapple 凤梨    watermelon 西瓜   papaya 木瓜   betelnut 槟榔   chestnut 栗子   coconut 椰子   ponkan 碰柑 tangerine 橘子 mandarin orange 橘     sugar-cane 甘蔗   muskmelon 香瓜  shaddock 文旦    juice peach 水蜜桃   pear 梨子  peach 桃子  carambola 杨桃    cherry 樱桃    persimmon 柿子  apple 苹果  mango 芒果   fig 无花果    water caltrop 菱角   almond 杏仁   plum 李子   honey-dew melon 哈密瓜   loquat 枇杷  olive 橄榄    rambutan 红毛丹   durian 榴梿   strawberry 草莓 grape 葡萄    grapefruit 葡萄柚   lichee 荔枝  longan 龙眼  guava 番石榴    banana 香蕉   string bean 四季豆    pea 豌豆   green soy bean 毛豆  soybean sprout 黄豆芽   mung bean sprout 绿豆芽   bean sprout 豆芽   kale 甘蓝    cabbage 包心; 大白    broccoli 花椰    mater convolvulus 空心       dried lily flower 金针   mustard leaf 芥   celery 芹     tarragon 蒿   beetroot, beet 甜    agar-agar 紫    lettuce 生    spinach 菠  leek 韭    caraway 香   hair-like seaweed 发  preserved szechuan pickle 榨   salted vegetable 雪里红    lettuce 莴苣  asparagus 芦荟   bamboo shoot 竹笋   dried bamboo shoot 笋干    chives 韭黄     ternip 白萝卜   carrot 胡萝卜  water chestnut 荸荠      ficus tikaua 地瓜    long crooked squash 瓜  loofah 丝瓜   pumpkin 南瓜    bitter gourd 苦瓜     cucumber 黄瓜    white gourd 冬瓜      gherkin 小黄瓜     yam 山芋  taro 芋头   beancurd sheets 百叶    champignon 香菇   button mushroom 草菇     needle mushroom 金针菇     agaricus 蘑菇  dried mushroom 冬菇    tomato 番茄     eggplant 茄子 potato, spud 马铃薯      lotus root 莲藕    agaric 木耳   white fungus 百木耳    ginger 生姜    garlic 大蒜   garlic bulb 蒜头  green onion 葱    onion 洋葱    scallion, leek 青葱    wheat gluten 面筋    miso 味噌      seasoning 调味品   caviar 鱼子酱  barbeque sauce 沙茶酱    tomato ketchup, tomato sauce 番茄酱   mustard 芥茉    salt 盐    sugar 糖     monosodium glutamate , gourmet powder 味精    vinegar 醋     sweet 甜    sour 酸   bitter 苦    lard 猪油    peanut oil 花生油    soy sauce 酱油  green pepper 青椒    paprika 红椒   star anise 八角  cinnamon 肉挂    curry 咖喱   maltose 麦芽糖    jerky 牛肉干  dried beef slices 牛肉片    dried pork slices 猪肉片    confection 糖果  glace fruit 蜜饯  marmalade 果酱    dried persimmon 柿饼   candied melon 冬瓜糖   red jujube 红枣    black date 黑枣  glace date 蜜枣   dried longan 桂圆干   raisin 葡萄干 chewing gum 口香糖  nougat 牛乳糖    mint 薄荷糖   drop 水果糖 marshmallow 棉花糖   caramel 牛奶糖   peanut brittle 花生  castor sugar 细砂白糖  granulated sugar 砂糖   sugar candy 冰糖  butter biscuit 奶酥   rice cake 年糕  white bread 白面包   brown bread 黑面包 French roll 小型式面包    appetizer 开胃   green salad 蔬沙拉    onion soup 洋葱汤     potage 国浓汤   corn soup 玉米浓汤   minestrone 蔬面条汤   ox tail soup 牛尾汤  fried chicken 炸鸡    roast chicken 烤鸡    steak 牛排     T-bone steak 丁牛排    filet steak 菲力牛排   sirloin steak 沙朗牛排   club steak 小牛排  well done 全熟   medium 五分熟    rare 三分熟   beer 啤酒     draft beer 生啤酒    stout beer 黑啤酒   canned beer 罐装啤酒   red wine 红葡萄酒  gin 琴酒   brandy 白兰地   whisky 威士忌    vodka 伏特加   on the rocks 酒加冰块    rum 兰酒   champagne 香槟  rice noodles 米粉   macaroni 通心粉  fried rice noodles 河粉  steamed vermicelli roll 肠粉    bean thread 冬粉  bean curd with odor 臭豆腐   flour-rice noodle 面粉   noodles 面条    instinct noodles 速食面     vegetable 蔬   crust 面包皮    sandwich 三明治      toast 土司   hamburger 汉堡   cake 蛋糕   spring roll 春卷   pancake 煎饼    fried dumpling 煎贴   rice glue ball 元宵   glue pudding 汤圆    millet congee 小米粥    cereal 麦片粥   steamed dumpling 蒸饺    ravioli 馄饨    green bean cake 绿豆糕    popcorn 爆米花  chocolate 巧克力   marrons glaces 唐炒栗子  当归鸭 Angelica duck    槟榔 Betel nut   火锅  Hot pot
前厅、客房

Have you a reservation?您预定过了吗?
May I know your name and room number?您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?
Here is your room key.给您房间钥匙。
Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.请去那边帐台付款。
Are these your baggage?这些是您的行李吗?
May I take them for you?我来帮您拿好吗?
Room with telephone, color T.V set, in-house music, radio, in-house movie, a international newspaper, refigerator--mini bar, and private bathroom with telephone extension and bathroom scales. 设备齐全的房间有电话,彩色电视机、内部音乐节目、收音机、内部电影、外国报纸、电冰箱以及装有电话和备有磅秤的个人洗澡间
What kind of rooms would you like to have?您需要什么样的房间?
Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。
We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.我们给您九折优惠。
We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.我们给陪同提供免费早餐。
We accept your terms.我们接受您的条件。
Here’s a letter for you ,Dr white.怀特先生,这儿有你的一封信.
Would you like me to call a taxi for you ?你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗?
Bon voyage.一帆风顺.
Hope to see you again.希望再次见到你.
How long do you plan to stay ?你计划住多久.
Could you please spell your name ?请拼一下你的名字吗?
What kind of room would you like ?你要哪类房间?
May I see your passport ?我可以看你的护照吗?
May I have your tetephone number ?我可以知道你的电话号码吗?
Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。
I hope I’m not disturbing you.我希望没有打扰您。
One moment ,madam. I’ll bring them to you right away .等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。
I’ll send for an electrician( doctor , ……)我给您请电工(大夫……)。
I’m sorry to trouble you.对不起打扰你了.
I’m sorry to have kept you waiting .对不起让你久等.
What’s the trouble, sir?你怎么啦?先生.
Shall I call a doctor for you ?我为你叫一个医生吗?
The line is busy .线路正忙.


相关词汇
company 陪伴,同伴   single room 单人房  double room 双人房     intend 想要,打算    kind 种,类    bath 浴室  shower 淋浴     suite (一套)房间  peak 最高的,高峰的  arrival 到来,到达    departure 启程,离开,出发  book 预定,定    hotel 旅馆    offer 提出,提供   discount 折扣  vacancy 空,空房间   solid 全部地    be full up 全满   include 包括,包含     international 国际的,世界的   provide with 提供   mini-bar 小冰柜    rate 价格,费用  look forward to 期待,希望   receive 接待,接见,欢迎   guest 旅客,宿客    welcome to 欢迎到来  bellboy 行李员,旅客服务员   madam 夫人,女士,太太    trip 旅行,旅程  take care of管理,照看   baggage 行李,  carry 运送,手提  suitcase 手提箱,衣箱  show 带领,指引,给 看   lead 带领,引领,领路    give sb.a hand帮...的忙   allow 允许,准许
wish 愿,希望   pleasant 令人愉快的,舒适的  enjoy 享受  a good time 快乐时光    pleasure 快乐,愉快,高兴   not at all 不用谢,没关系    mention 提及,提到   registration登记,注册    at one's service 为...服务  behind 在后面,在...背后   remember 记住,记得  return 送还,还归  list 名单,一览表   fill to 填写    have a look 看一看    passport 护照   mind 介意,反对  prepare 准备,预备    key card 出入证  identification身分的证明   straight 马上,立刻    separately 单独地  elevator [美]电梯     directly 直接地   straight 笔直的    traffic 交通     distance 直接地 intersection 交叉点,十字路口     suggest 建议,提出(意见,计划)等   popular 受欢迎的,大众(或某种人)喜爱的    tourist 旅行者,游览者,观光者    famous 著名的,出名的well-known 出名的,众所周知的    what's more 另外   staairline 航空公司  wonder 想知道   consider 考虑,细想   in advance 预先  time-table 时刻表    flight 班机   airport 机场    cancel 取消  except 除...之外    exchange 兑换,(货币)交换    bill 钞票,纸币    currency 货币      sign 签名,署名    endorse 在(支票等)背面签名,背书    signature 签名,署名   receipt 收据,收条   amount 数额     certificate 单据  understand 懂,理解     awfully 非常,很    describe 描绘,叙述,形容  apologize 道歉    trouble 麻烦,烦恼     manager 经理  solve 解决   safety box 保险柜   try one's best 努力,尽力  possible 可能的    release 再出租     measure 措施,方  understaffed人员太少的,人员不足的    check in 入住登记 check out 办理退房手续   dining hall 餐厅  double room 双人间    foreign exchange counter 外币兑换处   hotel directory 旅馆指南    hotel lobby 饭店大堂   hotel rates 房价     information desk 总台  porter 行李员   reservation desk 预定处   room charge sheet 房价表    room with good ventilation 通风良好的客房   single room 单人间    suite 套间    telephone operator 总机接线员   in touch with 联系,接触    try one's best 努力,尽力   possible 可能的     regulation 规则,规章,规  noise 噪音,嘈杂声    several 几个,数个   misunderstand 误会,误解    explain 解释,说明   Housekeeping .May I come in?

征求意见用语

How do you like Chinese food?您喜欢中国吗?
What do you think of our service ?您对我们的服务有什么意见?
Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。
I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.这是违反饭店规章制度的。
In our hotel we don’t accept tips.我们饭店是不收小费的。
It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。
Thank you all the same.然而,还是要谢谢您。
I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for thedamage.您必须赔偿。
Thank you for telling us about it.谢谢您告诉我们
I’ll look into the mater right away.我马上去处理这件事情。
Iassure you it wont happen again.我保证此类事情不会再发生。
Please don’t worry ,sir (madam)先生(夫人),请不必担心。
I’;; send someone up to your room right away.我马上派人到你的房间去。
I can’t guarantee anything ,but I’ll try my best.我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
What can I show you.您要买什么?
They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) yuan.共计175元。
You may pay in cash or with credit card.您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。
You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.您真会买东西。您眼力真好。
欢迎和问候语

Good morning(afternoon , evening) , sir(madam)早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
How do you do?您好!(初次见面)
Glad to meet you .很高兴见到您。
How are you?您好吗?
Fine , Thanks . And you ?很好,谢谢。您好吗?
Welcome to our hotel (restaurant).欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅)来。
Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel .愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
Have a good time!祝您过得愉快!
 

日 常 用 语

**hotel , front desk . Can I help you?**饭店,前厅。您找谁?
Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong number .对不起,我拨错号了。
May I speak to your general manager?能和你们总经理说话吗?
Speaking.我就是。
Sorry , he is not in at the moment .对不起,他现在不在。
Would you like to leave a message ?您要留口信吗?
Pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
I beg your pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
祝贺语:Congratulations!
祝贺您!Happy birthday!
Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!
Have a nice holiday!假日快乐!
Wish you every success!祝您成功!
Thank you (very much) .谢谢您(非常感谢)。
Thank you for your advice (information , help)感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
It’s very kind of you .谢谢,您真客气。
You are welcome .不用谢。
Not at all.不用谢。
Don’t mention it .不用谢。
It’s my pleasure .非常高兴为您服务。(With pleasure.)(My pleasure.)
I am at your service .乐意为您效劳。
Thank you for staying in our hotel.感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
I’m sorry .很抱歉。
Excuse me .对不起。
I’m sorry ,It’s my fault.很抱歉。那是我的过错。
Sorry to have kept you waiting .对不起,让您久等了。
Sorry to interrupt you .对不起,打扰您了。
I’m sorry about this.对此表示抱歉。
I apologize for this.我为此道歉。
That’s all right.没关系。
Let’s forget it.算了吧。
Can(May)I help you?我能帮您什么吗?
Yes, please.好的。
What can I do for you .我能为您干点什么?
Is there anything I can do for you ?
有什么能为您效劳的吗?
Just a moment , please.请稍等一下。
May I use your phone?我能借用您的电话吗?
Certainly.当然可以。
Yes, of course .当然可以。
Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?
This way ,please.请这边走
Turn left /right.往左转/右转。
It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.在大厅靠近大门。
It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.在地下室走廊尽头。
Mind/(Watch)your step.请走好。
Please be careful.请当心。
Please don’t leave anything behind.请别遗忘您的东西。
Don’t worry.别担心。
Take it easy.放心好了。
Please don’t smoke here.请不要在这边抽烟。
Goodbye.再见。
See you late.再见。
Good night .晚安。
See you tomorrow.明天见。
Goodbye and thank you for coming.再见,谢谢您的光临。
Have a nice trip!一路平安!
Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!
Morning call service 叫醒服务
Shoeshining service 擦鞋服务
Telex and facsimile servie 电传和传真服务
Ticketing (airline,railway and special per-formance) 代购各种票(飞机、火车及特殊演出)
- -Yes,madam.There's something wrong with the switch;perhaps it needs repairing.-好的,太太。这个开关有点毛病,大概需要修理一下了。
-What can I do for you,sir?-先生,你有什么事要我办吗?
-There it is,beside the wardrobe.-在那儿,衣柜旁边。
-Well,I'll send for some-one to repair it.-好,我马上派人来检修。
-Put your shoes in front of the door,please.We'll brush them for you.
-请你晚上把它放在门口,我们会替你擦的。
-It's my wife's birthday today.I would like to order a cake,two bottles of champagne and some condles.
-今天是我夫人的生日,我想订一只蛋糕、两瓶香槟,还要一些腊烛。
-The different sizes of the cake are 7 inches,9 inches and 11 inches.Which size do you prefer?-蛋糕有七寸、九寸、十一寸的,你要订多大?
-I'm very sorry not to have taken care of you well.I will turn on the air-conditioning for you at once.
-对不起,我们对您照顾得不好。我马上替您把空调机打开。
-Well,I'll send it right away.-好,我马上就给你送来。
Reserving A Room 保留房间
-I'm going to visit the South.I'll be back in half a month.Can this room be reserved for me?
-我要去南方访问,半个月之后才能回来,房间可以保留吗?
-Certainly.But you have to pay the rent as usual.
-当然可以,不过你得照常付房租。
-Have you any luggage room?-有行李间没有?
-Sorry,we haven't.-对不起,没有。
-Well,I have to keep the room then.I have quite a few pieces of luggage.
-那么我只好保留房间了,我有不少行李呢。
-When are you leaving?By plane or by train?-你什么时候动身?乘飞机还是乘火车。
-Early tomorrow morning.By plane.-明天一早,乘飞机。
-Thank you for your help during my stay here.-我在这里期间多承你们帮助,非常感谢。
-Don't mention it.When shall I call you?-那没什么。我明天几点叫你?
-Not later than 5 o'clock.I'll leave here at half past five.By the way,what is the weather like in the South now?
-五点以前。我在五点半离开这里。对了,现在南方天气怎么样?
-I think you'll like it.-我想你会喜欢的。
-I hope so.Goobdye.(Knocking at the door.)-但愿如此,再见!(敲门)
-Get up,please.It's time.-请起床,到时间了。
-What time is it?-几点了?
-It's five o'clock.-五点。
-OK.Thank you.-好,谢谢。
-Goodbye and bon voyage.-再见,祝你一路平安。
 
 Booking Rooms 订房
-Let me introduce myself.-请允许我自我介绍一下。
-I am a Canadian.My name is Smith,I have just arrived from Guangzhou.Has the Travel Service reserved a room for me?
-我是加拿大人,叫史密斯,刚刚从广州来。旅行社是否替我预订了房间?
-Let me have a look.(Let me see.)-让我查一下。
-Yes.Your room number is 3021.-您的房间号是3021。
-We have reserved tow rooms,a single and a double.-我们预订了两个房间,一间单人房和一间双人房。
-Could I have your name,please?-请问您的姓名?
-Smith.My name's John Smith.I'm from America.-史密斯,我叫约翰·史密斯,是美国人。
-I'll check it up.Well,your room is on the forth floor,No.4121.-我来查一下,您的房间在四楼,4121室。
-Can I have a room now?-我租一个房间。
-Could you let us have a double room?-可否供我们一个双人房间?
-Have you got a twin-bedded room for one night?-有住一夜的两个单床的房间吗?
-Show me your passport,please.(Could I have a look at your passport?)-请给我护照。
-Have you any vacant rooms,please?-请问有空房间吗?
-Yes.But would you like to have a single room,a suite or a double room?
-有的。房间有单间、套间和特套,您要哪一种?
-I'd like a single room with bath.-我要一个有浴室的单间。
-(I'd like a room with balcony.)-(我要一间有阳台的房间。)
-(I'd like a room with a double-bed.)-(我要一间有一张双人床的房间。)
-(I'd like a room with twin beds.)-(我要一间有一对床位的房间。)
-(I'd like a suite.)-(我要一间套房。)
-Your room number is 331 on the second (third) floor.-你的房间是三楼331室。
-Is there a bathroom attached to this room?-这房间有没有浴室相连?
-Yes,it has a private bathroom adjoining.-有的,它连着一间专用浴室。
-Well,I'll take it.-好,我就要这间。
-I would like to have the best room in this hotel.-我想租一个最好的房间。
(I would like to have a suite deluxe.)(我想租特套。)
-Is there air conditioning in the room?-房间里有空调设备吗?
-Yes.There is air conditioning in all rooms of our hotel.-有的,我们饭店所有的房间都有空调。
-I wonder whether you have any vacancies for tonight.-请问今晚有空房间吗?
-I'm sorry,but all our rooms are filled up.-对不起,所有的房间都住满了。
-Can I book a double room from now until Friday?
-我能订一间从现在起到星期五的双人房间吗?
-Sorry,the rooms are all occupied.Shall I contact another hotel for you?
-很抱歉,我们饭店客满了,我代你联系别的饭店好吗?
-Thank you.Would you please contact a hotel with air-conditioning?
-谢谢,最好联系有空调设备的饭店。
-I have reserved a room for you at the huadu Hotel,room No.417.
-我给你联系在华都饭店417房间。
 I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。
Laundry 洗衣
 

-I have two pairs of trousers and a jacket to be washed and pressed.
-我这两条裤子和一件上衣要加洗加熨。
-This ceremonial dress is to be starched and pressed.-这套夜礼服浆一浆再熨。
-When do you want them?-你什么时候穿?
-I want them this afternoon,because I'm going to a party tonight.-今天下午。因为晚上我要去参加宴会。
-There is not enough time for the laundry.Is it all right for us to wash and press them for you?
-请洗衣店洗来不及了,我们为你洗熨好吗?
-All right.That's very kind of you to do so.-好的,那太感谢你了。
-Next time,please put the clothes to be washed into the laundry bag.It's hung behind the bath-room door.
-请你下次的把要洗的衣服放在洗衣袋里。洗衣袋在浴室门后。
-When can I get these clothes back?-这些衣服什么时候能洗好?
-Tomorrow.-明天。
-Here is ninety yuan I found in the pocket of your dirty clothes.
-我们发现你交洗的衣服口袋里有九十元,现在交还给你。
-Attendant!Please look in the pockets of my dirty clothes to see is there if a traveller check in them.
-服务员!请你查一查,我交洗的衣服口袋里有没有旅行支票。
-No,there is nothing in it.-没有。
-Your clothes are ready.-你的衣服(洗、熨)好了。
-Thank you for your trouble.-麻烦你了,谢谢。
-I'm afraid we've made a mistake.Please check the clothes to see if there is mistake
-对不起,我们送错了一件衣服,请你检查一下。
-Oh,this coat is not mine.I find there is one shirt missing.
-噢,这件衣服不是我的,我少了一件衬衫。
-Let us look for it.-我们去找一找。
-Sorry,the cuff of your shirt if scorched(damaged)when we pressed it.We'll buy you a new one.
-对不起,这件衬衫的袖口熨坏了,我们准备赔你一件新的。
-It doesn't matter.It's rather old.There's no need to compensate it.
-没关系,这是件旧衣服,不用赔了。
 
Checking in 入住
 

-Have you a single room for two nights? I have reserved a room by mail(by phone,by telegram.)
-有可住两夜的单人房间吗?我通过信件(通过电话,通过电报)预订了一个房间。
-Yes.I can offer you Room 413 on the third(fourth)floor.-是的,你可以住四楼四一三房间。
-How much is it?-房租多少?
-60 yuana night excluding meals.-六十元一夜,不包膳食费。
-This is rather expensive. I must have a cheaper one.Can't you show me something less expensive?(Can you show me something a little cheaper?)
-这太贵了。我要一间比较便宜的。你能不能给我看些便宜的?
-Yes,of course.What do you think of this one?-可以。你看这间怎么样?
-May I have a look at it,please?-可以看看房间吗?
-Certainly.This way,please.-当然可以,这边来吧。
-How does this room suit you?-这个房间合你的意吗?
-Have you got a room with a better view?-你们有风景好一点儿的房间吗?
(Have you got anything better(smaller,bigger)?)
(你们有好一点儿(小一点儿,大一点儿)的房间吗?)
-Is this room big enough for you?-这个房间给你够大了吗?
-Is this room comfortable for you?-这个房间舒服吗?
-Will this one suit you?-这一间合你的意吗?
-What about this one?With a private bath,50 yuan,service included.
-这一间怎样?五十元一天,有独用浴室并包括服务费。
-That's fine.I'll take it.-很好,我就要这间。
-How long will you stay here?-你住几天?
-I'll be staying five days.-五天。
-Will you please fill in the registration form of the hotel?-请你填写住宿登记表。
-All right.Here is your room card.-好的,这是您的房卡。


Changing Room 换房
 

-This room is rather dark.(The light in this room is dim.) I want a brighter one,if you please.
-这个房间光线太暗,如果不太麻烦你的话,我想要间亮些的。
-This room is not in a good direction(location).May I move to another rooms?
-这个房间朝向不好,能不能换一间?
-This suite is too big,Im afraid.Could you change me to a single room?
-这个套间太大了,请给我换个单间。
-This room is too noisy.Can I move to another which is more quiet?
-这个房间太吵了,能否换间安静些的?
-Please get contact with the service counter.The clerks there deal with room changing.
-请你到服务台去办理换房手续。
-The rooms are all occupied today.It is difficult to change the room for you right away.I'll change it for you tomorrow.Is that all right?
-今天客满了,马上换房有困难。明天再给你换好吗?
-Please render your help and change the room tomorrow.-那请你多关照,明天再换吧。


About Room Rent 关于房租
 

-What is the rent per day?-房租每天多少?
-(What is the price per night?)(每晚房金多少?)
-(What do you charge for it?)(宿费多少?)
-(What price is it?)-(房租多少?)
-(What does it cost?)(要多少钱?)
-(What are the charges for your rooms?)-(你们这儿的房租是怎么计算的?)
-There are three classes:special class,seventy yuan a day;first class,fifty yuan;second class,thirty yuan.The charges don't include the meals.
-分三等:特等每天七十元,一等五十元,二等三十元;房租中不包括膳食费。
-How much do you charge for an extra bed?-加床费怎么算?
-That reminds me.An extra bed is 2 yuan a day. a baby cot is one yuan.
-你的话倒提醒了我,加一张床一天二元,儿童床一天一元。
-Are the meals included in the rent?-房租里包括膳食费吗?
-No,they aren't.-不包括。
-Is breakfast included?-包括早餐吗?
-No.-不。
-Is there any reduciton for childen?-对儿童有优待吗?
-I'm afraid not.(I'm afraid there is no reduction for children.)
-很抱歉,优待是没有的。(很抱歉,对儿童并没有优待。)
-Do you charge for the baby?-婴儿要收费吗?
-Yes.But you can have an infant's crib in the guest room.A crib is one yuan a day.
-要收费。但您可在房间里加放婴儿床,每张婴儿床每天收费一元。
-When you say 60 yuan,is that with service and laundry?-六十元中包括服务费和洗衣费吗?
-It's including service but excluding laundry.-包括服务费,但不包括洗衣费。
-Will you give me a reduction if I stay here for several days?-如果我在这里住上几天,有没有什么折扣?
-I'm afraid that no reduction can be made.-很抱歉,折扣是没有的。
-That's too expensive.-那就太贵了。


Accounting 结帐
 

-I'm in Room 519.I'm leaving today.Please settle my hotel account.-我住519房间,请结帐。
-I'm leaving this afternoon.Will you please close my account?-我今天下午动身,请结帐。
-I'm leaving early tomorrow.Please have my bill ready.-我明天一早离开,请把帐结好。
-I'll be checking out arround noon.Where can I pay my bill?-我打算中午退房,请问在哪里结帐?
-When are you leaving?-你什么时候动身离店?
-At one o'clock in the afternoon.May I have my bill,please?下午一点。请给我结帐吧。
-Do I have to pay rent for today if I l have your breakfast sent up to the room?
-如果我下午走,还要付当天的房租吗?
-It depends on when you leave.If you leave after 12 o'clock,you have to pay half of the day's rent.If you leave after 6 p.m,you have to pay the full rent.
-那要看你几点离开了,如果十二点以后走,你得付一半;如果晚六点以后走,你就得付全天的了。
-According to hotel regulations,the time limit for setting accounts is at noon.If a guest leaves his room between 12 noon and 6.pm,he must pay half a day's rent extra.
-饭店规定以中午十二点为计算房金的时间界限,超过十二点要加收半天房租。
-I'm leaving at 12 then.-那我十二点退房。
-Do you need a taxi to the airport?-你要汽车送你到机场吗?
-Yes.-要。
-When will you need the taxi?-你几点要车?
-At 12,30 in the afternoon.-下午十二点半。
-Will the taxi fare be settled together with the rent?-汽车费现在一起结算好吗?
-Do it according to your regulations.-按照你们的规定办吧。
-I'm leaving for Tokyo.tonight and I'll be back in a few days.Can I leave three pieces of luggage here?
-我今晚去东京,几天后回来。有三件行李放在这儿可以吗?
-Yes,please leave them with me (the room attendant).The service fee for the bigpiece is 20 fen per day.For the small one,it's 10 fen.
-可以,请你把行李交给我(客房服务员)。行李保管费每天大件二角,小件一角。
-I want to have my bill ready tomorrow.But I would like to know the approximate sum so that I may cash my ,traveller's check.
-我明天结帐。请告诉我付费的大概数字,我好兑换现款。
-About 500 yuan.-大约五百元。
-Does this include service?-包括服务费吗?
-Yse,everything is included.-一切都包括在内了。
-It's 387 yuan and 45 fen,including the phone and laundry charges.
-三百八十七元四角五分,包括电话费和洗衣费。
-497.84 yuan altogether.-一共四百九十七元八角四分。
-Dose it include air conditioning?-是不是包括冷气费?
-Yes,it does.-是包括的。
-There is no air conditioning in the room.Why should I pay the charge?-房间里没有冷气,怎么要收冷气费?
-There is air conditionng indeed.Perhaps you didn't pay attention,but you have to pay the charge.
-冷气是开放的,您可能没注意到,但费用还是要收的。
-Do you accept traveller's cheques?-你们接受旅行支票吗?
-According to our regulations,you have to pay cash.-按饭店的规定您得付现款。
-Sorry,these two bills have not been included.(Sorry,I've forgotten to collectthese two bills.)
-对不起,刚才漏收你两张帐单。
-Sorry,this food bill is not mine.-这张用膳单不是我的。
-Shall I pay the bill now ?-现在我可以结帐吗?
-Your bill has already been sent to your room.-你的帐单已送到房间去了。
-Please give me a receipt.-请给我收据。
-I'm leaving for America.Please forward my mail to this address.
-我将动身去美,请按这个地址将邮件转给我。
-I'm very much obliged to you for what you've done.
-承蒙你帮助,非常感谢。
-I can not express how much I am obliged to you.
-我不知道用什么话来表示对你的感谢。
-Oh,don't mention it.It's a pleasure.-哦,哪儿的话,我很乐意帮助你。
I hope we'll have an opportunity to see you again.-我希望我们有机会再见面。
-Welcome to come again.-欢迎你再来。
-Hope to meet you in Beijing again.-希望能再见到你。
Take Care of the Patient 关心病号
 

-What's wrong with you,sir?-先生,你不舒服吗?
-What's the matter with you,sir?-先生,你怎么了?
-Are you ill?-你病了吗?
-Yes,I have a cold (feel cold,diarrhoea and stomach ache).-我感冒了(发冷,拉肚子,胃疼)。
-Do you have a temperature?-你发烧吗?
-Yes,I've got a temperature and 1 feel shivery.-是的,我感到冷得发抖。
-No,but I feel dizzy.-不发烧,就是有点头晕。
-Maybe you are tired after the journey.-你的病可能是旅途过度疲劳引起的。
-It's very likely.-也许是吧。
-I think so.-我也这样认为。
-Shall I accompany you to the hospital?-我陪你去医院治疗一下吧?
-All right.Please call a taxi for me.-好的,请要一辆汽车。
-There is no need(to go to the hospital).Would you please get me some medicine at the clinic?
-不用(去医院)了,请你到医务室给我要点药。
-Here is a glass of water for you to take the medicine.-这杯水是给你服药用的。
-Thank you. You have rendered me excellent service indeed.-谢谢。你对我的照顾真是无微不至。
-We haven't done our service well enough.-我们做得还很不够。
-We feel more at home in China.-在中国我们感到很温暖。
-Are you better,sir?(Do you feel better now?)-先生,你今天感觉好些吗?
-I'm much better now.Thank you.-谢谢。现在我感觉好多了。
-I feel much better today.But I still have a cough.-我今天好多了,但还有一点咳嗽。
-Please take a good rest and I hope you'll get well soon.-希望你好好休息,早日恢复健康
 
企业管理资料库、法规库、学习资料库、试题库、范文库、音乐库。企业资料网一定有您需要的东西。http://www.qyzl.cn
[] [返回上一页] [打 印] [收 藏]
上一篇文章:ERP中的人力资源管理
下一篇文章:设计管理作为企业产品感觉的导演
∷相关文章评论∷    (评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!) [更多评论…]